Refrigerant Packaging for Refrigerant Sale
Refrigerants are sold in various refrigerant packaging and transported by sea to all parts of the world as containers.
In this article, we introduce the basic knowledge of refrigerant packaging
1. Refrigerant cylinders, also called refrigerant tanks in some areas, generally include disposable cylinder and refillable cylinder.
1) Disposable cylinders generally include 3.4kg (7.5 lbs), 6.8kg (15 lbs), 13.6kg (30 lbs), 22.7kg (50 lbs), and other specifications.
2) Refillable cylinders generally include 400L, 800L, 926L, 1000L, tank trucks, etc.
2. Iron drum packaging: generally including 30kg, 40kg, 250kg, etc.
3. Refrigerant cans generally include two-piece can and high-pressure can. Two-piece cans have 300g, 340g, 450g, 500g, 800g, 1000g, etc.; High-pressure tanks have 120g, 160g, 370g, 420g, 700g, 800g, 1000g, etc.