R410A Refrigerant is a new type of environmentally friendly refrigerant that does not destroy the ozone layer. When cooling or heating, the working pressure is about 1.6 times that of ordinary R22 air conditioners, and the cooling (warming) efficiency is higher. Improve air conditioning performance without destroying the ozone layer.
R410A new refrigerant is composed of two quasi-azeotropic mixtures, mainly hydrogen, fluorine, and carbon elements (expressed as HFC), and has the characteristics of stability, non-toxicity, and superior performance.
Welcome to contact us about 410a refrigerant’s the latest price, delivery, packaging, import qualification, and anything else before the purchase!
MOQ are 300 pieces!
1. R410A refrigerant price is the latest & adjustable: Our goal is to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price;
2. Excellent service: Starget has a professional team, and we provide 24 hours service to our customer with considerate pre-sales and in-sale;
3. High-quality products: Starget always pursues to provide high-quality products to our customers. We can offer customers COA and MSDS of the gas, customers can also do the SGS, and the third party tested is welcomed as well;
4. Fast delivery: It is about 15-20 days for regular delivery, and Starget is a group company which has two factories near the main exporting ports;
5. OEM is accepted: Starget provides customized services according to customer needs.
R410A Refrigerant Use
R410A Refrigerant, as a medium and low-temperature refrigerant, is mainly used in household air conditioners, small and medium commercial air conditioners (small and medium unit air conditioners, household central air conditioners, multi-line), mobile air conditioners, dehumidifiers, refrigerated dryers, Marine refrigeration equipment, industrial refrigeration, and other refrigeration equipment.
Refrigeration oils usually used with R410A Refrigerant include EMKARATE RL68H, RL170H, ICEMATIC SW68, SW220, etc.; what kind of refrigeration oil is finally used in different equipment and different application places should follow the regulations of refrigeration compressors and refrigeration (air conditioning) equipment manufacturers Suggest or determine the use of refrigerator lubricating oil with the same design and technical requirements according to the specific conditions of the refrigeration compressor and refrigeration equipment, that is, choose the equivalent refrigeration oil. Most compressor manufacturers recommend using polyol ester POE (Polyol Ester) refrigeration oil.
410A Refrigerant Features
R410A refrigerant is a mixture of R32 (difluoromethane) and R125 (pentafluoroethane). Its advantage is that it can be used for various properties, such as flammability. A refrigerant is tailor-made, Considering capacity, discharge temperature, and efficiency. 410A Refrigerant is the colorless, not turbid, and volatile, boiling point of -51.6°C freezing point of -155°C; its main features are:
- Does not destroy the ozone layer. Its molecular formula does not contain chlorine, so its ozone depletion potential (ODP) is 0. The global warming potential (GWP) is 2100, 1725 times that of carbon dioxide, similar to R-22.
- Very low toxicity. The allowable concentration is the same as R22, which is 1000ppm.
- Non-flammable. The flammability polarity in the air is 0.
- High chemical and thermal stability.
- Water solubility is almost the same as R22.
- It is a mixed refrigerant consisting of two refrigerants.
- Not compatible with mineral oil or alkylbenzene oil. (Compatible with POE [ester lubricating oil] and PVE [ether lubricating oil]).
410A Refrigerant Parameter
|The molecular formula||72.58|
|Boiling point (101.3KPa, ℃)||-51.6|
|Freezing temperature (℃)||–|
|Critical pressure (KPa)||4950|
|Liquid density 24℃ (g/cm3)||–|
|ASHRAE security level||A1|
410A Refrigerant Packaging
Storage and Transportation
R410A Refrigerant steel cylinders are pressurized containers, and should be kept away from fire, heat sources, and direct sunlight during storage. They are usually stored in a cool, dry, and ventilated warehouse; they should be lightly loaded and unloaded during transportation to prevent damage to steel cylinders, valves, and other accessories.