R32 refrigerant is used as a special type of refrigerant or make blend refrigerants such as R407, R410, and R504.
Welcome to contact us about r32 refrigerant price, delivery, packaging, import qualification, and anything else before the purchase!
1. R32 refrigerant gas price is the latest & adjustable: Our goal is to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price;
2. Excellent service: Starget has a professional team, and we provide 24 hours service to our customer with considerate pre-sales and in-sale;
3. High-quality products: Starget always pursues to provide high-quality products to our customers. We can offer customers COA and MSDS of the gas, customers can also do the SGS, and the third party tested is welcomed as well;
4. R32 refrigerant delivery: It is about 15-20 days for regular delivery, and Starget is a group company which has two factories near the main exporting ports;
5. OEM for R32 refrigerant is accepted: Starget provides customized services according to customer needs.
R32 Refrigerant Use
R32 refrigerant gas is a coolant with zero ozone depletion potential.
Difluoromethane and pentafluoroethane can form an azeotropic mixture (called R410A), which is used as a replacement for chlorofluorocarbons (also known as Freon) in new coolant systems, mainly to replace HCFC-22, as a compound medium and low temperature mixed refrigerant.
Although R32 refrigerant has zero ozone depletion potential, it has a high global warming potential, 550 times that of carbon dioxide on a per 100-year time basis.
R32 Gas Properties
|Boiling point (℃)||-51.70|
|Freezing temperature (℃)||-136|
|Critical pressure (KPa)||5800|
|Liquid density 30℃(kg/m3)||958|
|Ozone-depleting potential ODP||0|
|Global warming coefficient GWP||550|
R32 Gas Packaging
R32 refrigerant packaging: 3kg, 680kg, 700g, and 15000kg, but please contact us for more details!
More information about refrigerant packaging, please click here!