R404A refrigerant is formulated to closely match the properties of Refrigerant R502, making it useful for a variety of medium and low-temperature refrigeration applications.
R404A has been approved by many refrigeration compressor and system manufacturers for use in new refrigeration equipment such as food display and storage cases, cold storage rooms, ice machines, transportation, and process refrigeration.
Request a quote for R404A refrigerant, just contact us!
MOQ are 300 pieces!
1. R404A refrigerant price is the latest & adjustable: Our goal is to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price;
2. Excellent service: Starget has a professional team, and we provide 24 hours service to our customer with considerate pre-sales and in-sale;
3. High-quality products: Starget always pursues to provide high-quality products to our customers. We can offer customers COA and MSDS of the gas, customers can also do the SGS, and the third party tested is welcomed as well;
4. Fast delivery: It is about 15-20 days for regular delivery, and Starget is a group company which has two factories near the main exporting ports;
5. OEM is accepted: Starget provides customized services according to customer needs.
|Boiling point (101.3KPa, ℃)
|Freezing temperature (℃)
|Critical pressure (KPa)
|Liquid density 30℃ (g/cm3)
|ASHRAE security level
The Main Use
R404A refrigerant is a more common industrial standard refrigerant (usually a low-temperature refrigeration system) that replaces Freon R22 and R502 on newly installed refrigeration equipment. R404 is relatively close to the operation of R-502, and it is suitable for the environment where R-502 can operate normally.
R404 has been recognized and used by most refrigeration equipment manufacturers worldwide. However, since R404A is different from R502 and R22 in physical and chemical properties, theoretical cycle performance, and compressor oil.
It is still necessary to add or replace refrigerants for after-sales maintenance of refrigeration equipment initially installed with R502 and R22 refrigerants. Only R502 and R22 can be added. Usually, R404A cannot be directly used to replace R502 and R22 (blood replacement is usually impossible).