R600a, Isobutane, known as 2-methylpropane, is an organic compound with the chemical formula C4H10. It is a colorless, flammable gas at normal temperature and pressure.
R600a is slightly soluble in water, ethanol, ether, etc., and forms an explosive mixture with air. It mainly exists in natural gas, refinery gas, and cracking gas. It is obtained by physical separation and is mainly used to produce isooctane through alkylation with isobutene. As a gasoline octane improver, it can also be used as a refrigerant.
Before purchasing, contact us about R600a refrigerant price, delivery, packaging, import qualification, and anything else!
MOQ are 300 pieces!
1. R600a refrigerant price is the latest & adjustable: Our goal is to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price;
2. Excellent service: Starget has a professional team, and we provide 24 hours service to our customer with considerate pre-sales and in-sale;
3. High-quality products: Starget always pursues to provide high-quality products to our customers. We can offer customers COA and MSDS of the gas, customers can also do the SGS, and the third party tested is welcomed as well;
4. Fast delivery: It is about 15-20 days for regular delivery, and Starget is a group company which has two factories near the main exporting ports;
5. OEM is accepted: Starget provides customized services according to customer needs.
|Boiling Point, °C
|Critical Temperature, °C
|Critical Pressure, Mpa
|Specific Heat of Liquid, 30°C, [KJ/(kg°C)]
The available packaging: 6.5kg, 11.3kg, 10000kg, 450kg, 120g, and 420g, but please contact us for more details!
R600a should be stored in a cool, ventilated warehouse for flammable gases. Keep away from fire and heat sources. Storage temperature should not exceed 30°C.
R600a should be kept away from oxidizers, do not store them together. Explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities are adopted. Prohibit the use of mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks. The storage area should be equipped with leakage emergency treatment equipment.
Spill Emergency Treatment
Once R600a leaks, quickly evacuate the personnel in the leaked contaminated area to the upwind place, and isolate them, strictly restricting access. Cut off the fire source.
It is recommended that emergency personnel wear self-contained positive-pressure respirators and anti-static overalls. Cut off the source of the leak as much as possible. Cover areas such as sewers near the leak with industrial cover or absorbent/absorbent to prevent gas from entering.
Reasonable ventilation accelerates diffusion. Dilute and dissolve with spray water. Construct dikes or dig pits containing a large amount of wastewater generated. If possible, send the leaked gas to an open place with an exhaust fan or install a suitable nozzle to burn it.
You can also move the leaking container to an open place and pay attention to ventilation. Leakage containers should be properly disposed of, repaired, and inspected before reuse.