11 Steps to test air conditioning refrigeration performance in the automobile
The car air conditioning can make you feel cool and comfortable while driving summer. Today, we will briefly introduce you to improving air conditioning refrigeration performance to achieve the best cooling effect.
Now join us in the following 11 steps:
1. Open the hood;
2. All four-door glass falls (glass drops the cooling line pressure, and the central outlet temperature rises);
3. Feel the wind (for wind speed, the greater the largest air conditioning line pressure and the outlet temperature higher);
4. Adjust to the coldest temperature;
5. Toward the wind to the face;
6. Turn on the circulation in the car;
7. The idle running (reduced air conditioning pipe high pressure, low-pressure increases, the outlet temperature rise);
8. Filling refrigerant to the original factory standard peak (refrigerant, the more the cooling line, the higher the pressure is);
9. Thermometer hygrometer located at the front of 1 meter, 1.5 meters high position (the higher the ambient temperature/humidity, central air conditioning pipe pressure, and outlet temperature will be higher). Rainy days humidity around 75%, about 55% cloudy, and about65% on a sunny day;
10. The environment of airflow for the car to the car after the direction, you can see some mosquito-repellent incense smoke of a floating direction (car owners DIY, toward the windward side);
11. A/C switch OFF, air supply 30 minutes (use of vacuum time), within the central outlet temperature is higher than the environment temperature three ℃ (normal) mixed hot and cold air valve, high within five ℃ (mixed hot and cold air valve slightly closed bad), high above five ℃(mixed hot and cold air valve closed bad).
For more information about Car Air Conditioner, please refer to this article: Three Steps To Check When The Car Air Conditioner Does Not Cool.