Hexafluoropropylene is an organic compound with the structural formula CF3CF=CF2. It is an odorless and colorless gas. The melting point is -156.2°C, and the boiling point is -30.5°C. The relative density is 1.583 (-40℃/4℃). Slightly soluble in ethanol and ether.
Used as raw materials for fluoro rubber, fluoroplastics, fluorosulfonic acid ion exchange membrane, fluorocarbon oil, and perfluoropropylene oxide. It is obtained by the thermal cracking of tetrafluoroethylene.
1. The price is the latest & adjustable: Our goal is to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price;
2. Excellent service: Starget has a professional team, and we provide 24 hours service to our customer with considerate pre-sales and in-sale;
3. High-quality products: Starget always pursues to provide high-quality products to our customers. We can offer customers COA and MSDS of the gas, customers can also do the SGS, and the third party tested is welcomed as well;
4. Fast delivery: It is about 15-20 days for regular delivery, and Starget is a group company which has two factories near the main exporting ports;
5. OEM is accepted: Starget provides customized services according to customer needs.
Boiling Point at 1 atm
–29.4 °C (–20.9 °F)
85.8 °C (186.4 °F)
Vapor Pressure, 25 °C (77 °F)
690 kPa (100 psia)
Liquid Density, 20 °C (68 °F)
1332 kg/m3 (83.2 lb/ft3)
Colorless and odorless gas
Ton cylinder for 926L, and please contact us for more details!