How to test air conditioning refrigeration sex in the car?
The car air conditioning can make you feel cool, comfortable while driving. Today we will introduce you to how to make the car air conditioning to achieve the best cooling effect, now join us as the following steps:
1. Open the hood;
2. All four-door glass fall (glass drop the cooling line pressure and the central outlet temperature rise);
3. Feel the wind (for wind speed, the greater the largest air conditioning line pressure and the outlet temperature is higher);
4. Adjust the coldest temperature;
5. The wind toward the face;
6. Air circulation mode cycle inside the car;
7. The idle running (reduced air conditioning pipe high pressure, low-pressure increases, the outlet temperature rise);
8. Filling refrigerant to the original factory standard peak (refrigerant, the more the cooling line the higher pressure is)
9. Thermometer hygrometer and located at the front of 1 meter, 1.5 meters high position (the higher the ambient temperature/humidity, central air conditioning pipe pressure, and outlet temperature will be higher). Rainy days humidity around 75%, about 55% cloudy, and about65% on a sunny day;
10. The environment of airflow for the car to the car after the direction, you can see some mosquito-repellent incense smoke of floating direction (car owners DIY, toward the windward side);
11. A/C switch OFF, air supply 30 minutes (use of vacuum time), within the central outlet temperature is higher than the environment temperature 3 ℃ (normal) mixed hot and cold air valve, high within 5 ℃ (mixed hot and cold air valve slightly closed bad), high above 5 ℃(mixed hot and cold air valve closed bad).
Learn more about us at www.stargetgas.com